Jewellery Maker
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zoozii Press for sale

Go down

Zoozii Press for sale Empty Zoozii Press for sale

Post  BeezJewelz Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:43 pm

Hello

I am selling my Zoozii Charm (3/16) press.... it makes great beads and I loved using it. I am opened to an offer, the buyer pays for the actual posting cost. ON the Zoozii website it is describe as:

"Seven Cavities, 6 different shapes, all with large holes, to create charm bracelet beads! The mandrel groove for this tool can accommodate a 5/32 or 3/16 mandrel. Nugget: 14.5mm square, 12mm thick Cube: 13mm on all sides Tube: 15mm long, 12mm thick Crystal: 12mm hole to hole, 14mm side to side and 17mm tip to tip Smaller Disk: 15mm tall, 6mm thick (hole to hole) Larger Disk: 16mm tall, 7mm thick (hole to hole) Sphere/Round/Ball: 15mm round Other Mandrel Options: If you desire a 1/4" mandrel groove, place your order for this tool, and make a note a checkout that you would prefer the 1/4" groove. Note: This tool is designed for large hole beads. We will not modify this for standard mandrel grooves. All the shapes are available in other formats, suitable for that size mandrel."

Photos

Zoozii Press for sale Zoozii10

Zoozii Press for sale Zoozii11

Zoozii Press for sale Zoozii12

Zoozii Press for sale Zoozii13

Bea
BeezJewelz
BeezJewelz
My Keyboard is melting
My Keyboard is melting

http://www.beezjewelz.com

Back to top Go down