Jewellery Maker
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My beloved Jimmy the Oxygen Concentrator for sale

Go down

My beloved Jimmy the Oxygen Concentrator for sale Empty My beloved Jimmy the Oxygen Concentrator for sale

Post  BeezJewelz Sun Feb 24, 2013 2:11 pm

Hello

The time has come to sell my oxygen contractor, called Jimmy (!), because of our move to the UAE. I attach some photos. It was purchased from Off-The-Mandrel in August 2012 so it is still under their 1 year guarantee. (Although the tag on it shows Tuffnell Glass, I guess they get their kit from there!!) It has been used by myself only and works very well. Off-the-mandrel website describes it as follows:
"Oxygen Concentrator. The perfect answer to your oxygen needs. these units are reconditioned and tested, and are supplied with a 1 year guarantee. Supplied with hose and clips to connect to the oxygen inlet of your torch, and a 13A lead with plug. These units will supply enough oxygen to run a Nortel Minor or GTT Bobcat."

It will come with the hose and clips too.

I am opened to offers so let me know if you want it and what price. Ideally I'd like the buyer to pick it up (I live in Luton - LU2 but could drive within reason to a motorway stop for exchange!!) but if you can't then I would use My Parcel Hero (the cheapest I have found) to get it couriered to the buyer but the buyer would have to pay the full posting price. If the buyer wants to organise collection through someone else than My Parcel Hero I'm happy with that too.

Now for the photos:

My beloved Jimmy the Oxygen Concentrator for sale Ox_112

My beloved Jimmy the Oxygen Concentrator for sale Oc_210

My beloved Jimmy the Oxygen Concentrator for sale Oc_310

Béa
BeezJewelz
BeezJewelz
My Keyboard is melting
My Keyboard is melting

http://www.beezjewelz.com

Back to top Go down