Jewellery Maker
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hearts and Flowers Jewellery

Go down

Hearts and Flowers Jewellery Empty Hearts and Flowers Jewellery

Post  lislarch Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:30 pm

Hi, I'm Lisa O'Rourke and I got into jewellery making six years ago when I had my first wee boy. I used to make handmade soap before that and I still dabble in pastel drawing and sewing in various forms when I have any free time.

I began as a stringer and made polymer clay pendants and then went to college to learn metalworking. From then on I fell in love with copper and have been using it ever since for most of my designs. The only silver jewellery I've ever made is a wonky silver clay ring, which I still wear despite it's wonkiness. I would like to try making some silver jewellery at some point and I would also love to learn gem setting.

I love writing and have really enjoyed writing some articles for Making Jewellery magazine and also some for an aromatherapy magazine and would really like to write a book one of these days.

I'm married and a stay-at-home mum with two little boys, who think my jewellery making is "ugh girls' stuff" lol!
Lisa
lislarch
lislarch
Esteemed Monthly Challenge Winner
Esteemed Monthly Challenge Winner

http://www.heartsflowersjewellery.co.uk

Back to top Go down