Jewellery Maker
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight Treasures Jewellery

2 posters

Go down

Twilight Treasures Jewellery Empty Twilight Treasures Jewellery

Post  RowanWolf Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:56 pm

Hi Smile
I'm Bonnie from sleepy North Norfolk.
I started making jewellery several years ago as yet another art form to add to my growing list of hobbies...didn't quite work out that way as it seems to have taken over and eclipsed the others haha
I also love photography, sketching, watercolours, pastel work, caligraphy, digital and Fractal art.
I've never had any official lessons, just read mags, books and taught myself with some tips from people online..including our Mooch who also gave me a go on her lampworking equipment which was awesome.

I enjoy making all sorts really..charm bracelets, beaded jewellery on wire or cord etc, making maille, using fimo to make my own charms and beads, weaving cords and hemp and of course my seed beading!
I've come a fair way in the last few years and love to learn at least one new technique a week. I hope my small shop takes off in the end.
Eventually I'd also like to make my own glass beads and learn metalworking for my own componants.

I can't always make what I'd like as I have Fibromyalgia and this limits what I can do day to day. I look back and notice the problems starting from around age 13 but I was not diagnosed untill I was 24..and it is still a fight to find treatment that helps.
My arty interests help me a great deal and along with forums and gaming and music..keep me sane really. Or..well mostly sane Wink
I also have an interest in History, particularly around the time of the Keltoi and before, animal welfare, eco issues and conservation..I try to raise awareness for Fibromyalgia and Depression and am often rather vocal via the internet and email on other issues that require my MP's attention. Since having to give up my horses and sports I'm attempting to keep busy with all these things instead.

My Folksy shop is limited at the moment but is around and I have a fan page on facebook which displays most of my pieces Smile

*I will add the links here when the site allows me (new members have to wait a while apparently)*
RowanWolf
RowanWolf
My Keyboard is melting
My Keyboard is melting

Back to top Go down

Twilight Treasures Jewellery Empty Re: Twilight Treasures Jewellery

Post  Mooch Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:58 pm

There is a few of us with similar health problems. Spoonies Unite!!!! Very Happy x
Mooch
Mooch
Da Management
Da Management

Back to top Go down