Jewellery Maker
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cornish Dragon & Storm Glass Beads

Go down

Cornish Dragon & Storm Glass Beads Empty Cornish Dragon & Storm Glass Beads

Post  Cornish Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:41 pm

Hello I'm Victoria Tierney and as you may see from my Forum name I live in North Cornwall.
I have always made things since I was little, it was while being a full time mum I returned to crafting. I had always worked in retail from leaving school and I am a qualified Florist, the jewellery really hit in my second job and that was with a retail jewellers, I bet you remember Ratners. It was while there I got a Janet Coles catalogue and ordered my first pliers and beads. In fact I still have those pliers and some beads in my stash. I love metal smithing, bashing a bit of metal is great, I enjoy using silver and recycled copper.

Not only do I love making the Jewellery I have always been fascinated by glass beads. I even bought myself a book 5 years ago intending to make my own. It wasn't until last year and my family bought me a hot head kit for my birthday that I finally got to melt glass, Oh boy I knew the jewellery making was a bug but I didn't expect to become so addicted to glass, but I love every moment. I have a few beads on the Storm Glass bead website and also have a separate shop on folksy for them as well.

Here are the links to my shops, Blogs etc:

Facebook page
Cornish Dragon Blog
Storm Glass Blog
ETSY
CraftCafe

Cornish XX

Last edited by Cornish on Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:08 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : adding etsy shop link)
Cornish
Cornish
Grand Challenge Master
Grand Challenge Master

http://www.cornishdragon.com

Back to top Go down